Thursday, June 18, 2015

Swerte daw

        I keep hearing things like, “You’re so lucky he is your boyfriend!” “You’re so lucky because he is so handsome!” “I’m envious!” “He is famous and you’re such a lucky girl!” and something along those lines.

        I agree that I am lucky but for different reasons. Him being handsome is a bonus and I’m not into popular people or guys. If anything, I prefer the mysterious people. The ones you see on the sidelines. My curiosity pushes me to know more about those people. He just happens to come into my life and many unexpected things happened afterwards.

         I am lucky because I have a boyfriend like him. Caring, practical (to a fault at times to my great annoyance!), protective, and challenges me to become a better version of myself. I’m lucky because he is who he is and it makes me both sad and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment