Sunday, June 21, 2015

My key, your heart

      I bought this key necklace at Comic Alley because it is from my favorite character and main heroine of the manga/anime Nisekoi, Kirisaki Chitoge. Chitoge is an energetic girl who is always jolly, easily gets mad and is shy about her feelings. A total tsundere like me. Probably that’s the reason why I like her among the other heroines of the manga/anime. Besides, Raku (the guy protagonist) acts most natural when he’s with Chitoge but they’re not together (sucks). I ship them and I hope they would end up at the end of the manga/anime. Her key can be the possible key for Raku’s locket pendant. However, other girls also have keys so that’s basically the main plot of the story. Whose key can totally open Raku’s locket and who is the promised girl from 10 years ago. 

      Anyway, back to me owning the key. That was the main reason I bought it and people ask me from time to time about it whenever I wear it. They would ask, “Nice key. Is that the key to your heart?” with hearty laughter and amusement dancing in their eyes. Hahaha no, this is not the key to my heart. Then it struck me… What if I have a different meaning for this key? I became fanciful and answered people with, “Naaaaaww… This is not the key to my heart. This key can open the heart of the right person for me.” It can’t open the heart of the person that’s not meant for me so… if I am able to open that person’s heart then that means that person is for me! Hahahaha I am getting way too fanciful but it’s fun to play pretend even in one’s everyday life to add color to it. 

      Adult life can be very tedious so a little spice and color is always welcome to break the monotony. And yes I still fancy this key being the key to the right person’s heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment