Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pain like the sun


“You said my sadness was like the sun, beautiful from a distance but it hurt you too much to come closer.”— Lang Leav


        This line from Lang Leav really hits me here *points to my sternum*. I can feel that my sadness hurts him. He tries to sympathize with me but he can’t find the right words to say or he doesn’t know how to comfort me when I’m sitting beside him, broken and unable to coherently explain myself. This frustrates him and sometimes results to us fighting because we can’t connect. I can’t explain to him in a way that he can understand with regards to my needs when I feel broken. During the times when I feel like letting all the negativity wash over me instead of fighting it off with a brave smile... We end up more hurt than before with no one being satisfied with the situation and aching at the same time to make it better.. Only... we don’t know how exactly to go about it. This is probably an accumulation of all the bad stuff that’s been happening and how we can’t seem to comfort each other properly. I hope this is just a phase and better days are coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment