Sunday, May 10, 2015

You found me part 2

        The first time I properly laid eyes on you… I thought I found you. However, I later realized that I was wrong for you are hard to miss. Anybody can find you. You stand out without trying while I am just a wallflower. A lily at the sidelines, observing her surroundings. I thought it would be impossible for someone like you to notice me but you proved me wrong. How can someone at the center swim its way among people just to approach a lonely lily? I didn’t mind it back then because I’m not one who wants to grab the attention of other people but you persisted. Why? How? How did you find me? I was baffled beyond belief. Now that we are together, I would like to say that I found you but it was the other way around… You found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment