Saturday, February 7, 2015

Comfort and Joie

I was really down because of work issues but this guy cheered me up just by being with me and spending time with me. I know that he's also tired from work but he makes time just so we can be together. We are each others stress relievers. I couldn't have thought of a better way to relax, release the bad vibes and just chill than just being with Christian. It makes my heart melt every time he says he is at ease with me. That he can just be his natural self when being with me even though he annoys me A LOT because he loves to tease me all the time for every little thing. It's a pain that we live so far away from each other but I'm forever thankful that despite the distance, he makes an effort to spend time with me or visit me. Who would have thought, right? We are opposites and we rarely have anything in common even with our environment but we found each other. Like puzzle pieces that are totally different, we fit each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment