Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sacred Ground

Every ounce & every contour
Every line & every plane
I want to explore
I want to discover
I want to feel
Those sacred grounds
That elude my seal
Uncharted lands
I want to appeal
Waiting for my kiss
Oh what bliss!
When I become his!



















Happy birthday to the guy who kept my feet on the ground but at the same time flew me to cloud 9! Hahaha no matter how many times you annoy me (directly proportional to the number of times I want to throw you far away), I still love you and I want to be with you. Thank you for being patient with me. I know I'm more than a handful and you're always at your wits end thinking of ways to pacify me. I drive you crazy both in a positive and negative way. I hope you were able to get your well deserved rest on your birthday. Continue to chase your dreams and never be afraid to confide in me. (。••。)⸝ෆ⃛⸜(。••。)  (°◡°♡).:。

I hope you'll appreciate that piece I made for you. (〃・ω・〃)

No comments:

Post a Comment