Thursday, October 16, 2014

McDonald's Twister Fries!

Cravings satisfied! Yey! I was really craving for Mcdonald's Twister Fries ever since it was announced. It's been 2 years, I think, since the last Mcdo Twister Fries was on sale. They put a hashtag #MinsanLangTo so we can assume that it won't be forever. That's why I wanted to have a go at it while it's still available. This time, it's just plain twister fries without any tie-up with movies. Usually, twister fries or special fries are tied up with movies that are currently showing... or was it the shake shake fries? Hahaha anyway, my officemates and I decided to visit a mall to look for rash guards for our upcoming beach trip. It was a failure because we found a limited and expensive stock of rash guards. I guess that's because it's not the summer season and people are not usually flocking to the beach. Since I'm near a McDonald's branch, I decided to drag my officemate to eat at McDo with me just so I can eat twister fries. We chatted over our meal about office issues and experiences. I ordered Chicken Fillet with Rice, Twister Fries, and Green Apple Sprite Float. She had cheeseburger, coke zero and twister fries. It was fun chatting with her because I got to learn about other people and how she sees them. The best part was still the Twister Fries, though. I didn't expect it to be really salty but I enjoyed it all the same. Thank goodness the sweetness of the green apple sprite float helped alleviate the salty aftertaste caused by the twister fries. So after the chit-chat, I walked with her along the way until a jeep that would travel to our neighborhood passed  by. I rode it home and arrived safely, wet from the rain that followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment